Potential of near infrared spectroscopy to determine the lipid content of untreated garbage compost
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 309–314, April 2009
How to Cite
FUJIWARA, T., MURAKAMI, K., YOSHIDA, E. and TAKAHASHI, I. (2009), Potential of near infrared spectroscopy to determine the lipid content of untreated garbage compost. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 309–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00345.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 19 July 2008.; Accepted for publication 2 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!