Present address: Department of Cell Biology, National Institute of Basic Biology, Nishigo-naka 38, Myodaiji, Okazaki, Aichi 444-8585, Japan.
Iron deficiency causes zinc excess in Zea mays
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 271–276, April 2009
How to Cite
KANAI, M., HIRAI, M., YOSHIBA, M., TADANO, T. and HIGUCHI, K. (2009), Iron deficiency causes zinc excess in Zea mays. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 271–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00350.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 27 July 2008.; Accepted for publication 12 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!