Present address: Agricultural Research and Planning Department, National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations (JA ZEN-NOH), Tokyo 100-0004, Japan
Zinc and cadmium uptake from a metalliferous soil by a mixed culture of Athyrium yokoscense and Arabis flagellosa
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 315–324, April 2009
How to Cite
CHEN, Z., SETAGAWA, M., KANG, Y., SAKURAI, K., AIKAWA, Y. and IWASAKI, K. (2009), Zinc and cadmium uptake from a metalliferous soil by a mixed culture of Athyrium yokoscense and Arabis flagellosa. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 315–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00351.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 1 February 2008.; Accepted for publication 9 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!