Present address: Agricultural Research and Planning Department, National Federation of Agricultural Cooperative Associations (JA ZEN-NOH), Tokyo 100-0004, Japan
Zinc and cadmium uptake from a metalliferous soil by a mixed culture of Athyrium yokoscense and Arabis flagellosa
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 315–324, April 2009
How to Cite
CHEN, Z., SETAGAWA, M., KANG, Y., SAKURAI, K., AIKAWA, Y. and IWASAKI, K. (2009), Zinc and cadmium uptake from a metalliferous soil by a mixed culture of Athyrium yokoscense and Arabis flagellosa. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 315–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00351.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 1 February 2008.; Accepted for publication 9 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!