Characteristics and issues related to regional-scale modeling of nitrogen flows
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 1–12, February 2009
How to Cite
KIMURA, S. D., HATANO, R. and OKAZAKI, M. (2009), Characteristics and issues related to regional-scale modeling of nitrogen flows. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2008.00353.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 2 June 2008.; Accepted for publication 12 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!