Soybean (Glycine max [L.] Merr.) shoots systemically control arbuscule formation in mycorrhizal symbiosis
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 252–257, April 2009
How to Cite
SAKAMOTO, K. and NOHARA, Y. (2009), Soybean (Glycine max [L.] Merr.) shoots systemically control arbuscule formation in mycorrhizal symbiosis. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 252–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00358.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 9 June 2008.; Accepted for publication 8 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!