Present address: Plant Disease Resistance Research Unit, Division of Plant Sciences, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, 2-1-2 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8602, Japan.
Comparison of the functions of the barley nicotianamine synthase gene HvNAS1 and rice nicotianamine synthase gene OsNAS1 promoters in response to iron deficiency in transgenic tobacco
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 277–282, April 2009
How to Cite
ITO, S., INOUE, H., KOBAYASHI, T., YOSHIBA, M., MORI, S., NISHIZAWA, N. K. and HIGUCHI, K. (2009), Comparison of the functions of the barley nicotianamine synthase gene HvNAS1 and rice nicotianamine synthase gene OsNAS1 promoters in response to iron deficiency in transgenic tobacco. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 277–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00359.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 31 July 2008.; Accepted for publication 29 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!