T4-type bacteriophage communities estimated from the major capsid genes (g23) in manganese nodules in Japanese paddy fields
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 264–270, April 2009
How to Cite
CAHYANI, V. R., MURASE, J., ISHIBASHI, E., ASAKAWA, S. and KIMURA, M. (2009), T4-type bacteriophage communities estimated from the major capsid genes (g23) in manganese nodules in Japanese paddy fields. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 264–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00363.x
- Issue online: 25 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 3 October 2008.; Accepted for publication 26 November 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!