A new method for evaluating symplastic cadmium absorption in the roots of Solanum melongena using enriched isotopes 113Cd and 114Cd
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 294–299, April 2009
How to Cite
MORI, S., KAWASAKI, A., ISHIKAWA, S. and ARAO, T. (2009), A new method for evaluating symplastic cadmium absorption in the roots of Solanum melongena using enriched isotopes 113Cd and 114Cd. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 294–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00364.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2009
- Received 19 August 2008.; Accepted for publication 9 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!