Greater contribution of low-nutrient tolerance to sorghum and maize growth under combined stress conditions with high aluminum and low nutrients in solution culture simulating the nutrient status of tropical acid soils
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 394–406, June 2009
How to Cite
AKHTER, A., KHAN, Md. S. H., HIROAKI, E., TAWARAYA, K., RAO, I. M., WENZL, P., ISHIKAWA, S. and WAGATSUMA, T. (2009), Greater contribution of low-nutrient tolerance to sorghum and maize growth under combined stress conditions with high aluminum and low nutrients in solution culture simulating the nutrient status of tropical acid soils. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 394–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00372.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Received 27 November 2008.Accepted for publication 15 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!