Characterization of the tolerance to excess manganese in four maize varieties
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 747–753, December 2009
How to Cite
STOYANOVA, Z., POSCHENRIEDER, C., TZVETKOVA, N. and DONCHEVA, S. (2009), Characterization of the tolerance to excess manganese in four maize varieties. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 747–753. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00416.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
- Received 8 June 2009. Accepted for publication 19 August 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!