Present address: Department of Soil Science, Faculty of Agriculture at Kamphaengsaen, Kasetsart University, Kamphaengsaen Campus, Nakhonpathom 73140, Thailand.
Controlled mineralizing acetaldehyde condensation urea (CM-CDU) fertilizer can reduce nitrate leaching and N2O emission from an Andisol with continuous cropped komatsuna (Brassica napa L.)
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 772–777, December 2009
How to Cite
AMKHA, S., SAKAMOTO, A., TACHIBANA, M. and INUBUSHI, K. (2009), Controlled mineralizing acetaldehyde condensation urea (CM-CDU) fertilizer can reduce nitrate leaching and N2O emission from an Andisol with continuous cropped komatsuna (Brassica napa L.). Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 772–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00418.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Received 22 February 2008. Accepted for publication 19 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!