Compost application increases the soil temperature on bare Andosol in a cool climate region
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 778–782, December 2009
How to Cite
DEGUCHI, S., KAWAMOTO, H., TANAKA, O., FUSHIMI, A. and UOZUMI, S. (2009), Compost application increases the soil temperature on bare Andosol in a cool climate region. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 55: 778–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00420.x
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2009
- Received 21 December 2008. Accepted for publication 11 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!