Beneficial effects of silicon nutrition in alleviating salinity stress in hydroponically grown canola, Brassica napus L., plants
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 244–253, April 2010
How to Cite
HASHEMI, A., ABDOLZADEH, A. and SADEGHIPOUR, H. R. (2010), Beneficial effects of silicon nutrition in alleviating salinity stress in hydroponically grown canola, Brassica napus L., plants. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 244–253. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2009.00443.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Received 19 October 2009. Accepted for publication 3 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!