Evaluation of the potential of trap plants to detect arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi using polymerase chain reaction-denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis analysis
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 205–211, April 2010
How to Cite
YAO, Q., GAO, J.-L., ZHU, H.-H., LONG, L.-K., XING, Q.-X. and CHEN, J.-Z. (2010), Evaluation of the potential of trap plants to detect arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi using polymerase chain reaction-denaturing gradient gel electrophoresis analysis. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 205–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00444.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Received 14 May 2009. Accepted for publication 11 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!