Potential growth of hairy vetch as a winter legume cover crops in subtropical soil conditions
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 254–262, April 2010
How to Cite
ANUGROHO, F., KITOU, M., NAGUMO, F., KINJO, K. and JAYASINGHE, G.Y. (2010), Potential growth of hairy vetch as a winter legume cover crops in subtropical soil conditions. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 254–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00445.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Received 15 June 2009. Accepted for publication 31 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!