Microbial populations in various paddy soils respond differently to denitrification-inducing conditions, albeit background bacterial populations are similar
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 220–224, April 2010
How to Cite
ISHII, S., YAMAMOTO, M., TAGO, K., OTSUKA, S. and SENOO, K. (2010), Microbial populations in various paddy soils respond differently to denitrification-inducing conditions, albeit background bacterial populations are similar. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 220–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00453.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Received 14 October 2009. Accept for publication 31 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!