Humus composition and the structural characteristics of humic substances in soils under different land uses in Leyte, Philippines
Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 289–296, April 2010
How to Cite
NAVARRETE, I. A., TSUTSUKI, K. and NAVARRETE, R. A. (2010), Humus composition and the structural characteristics of humic substances in soils under different land uses in Leyte, Philippines. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 289–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00455.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2010
- Received 3 April 2009.Accepted for publication 7 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!