Present address: Division of Plant Sciences, Plant–Microbe Interactions Research Unit, National Institute of Agrobiological Sciences, 2-1-2 Kannondai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8602, Japan.
Shoot-synthesized nodulation-restricting substances of wild-type soybean present in two different high-performance liquid chromatography peaks of the ethanol-soluble medium-polarity fraction
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 399–406, June 2010
How to Cite
KENJO, T., YAMAYA, H. and ARIMA, Y. (2010), Shoot-synthesized nodulation-restricting substances of wild-type soybean present in two different high-performance liquid chromatography peaks of the ethanol-soluble medium-polarity fraction. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 399–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00467.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received 29 October 2009. Accepted for publication 14 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!