Evaluation of the physical properties of water treatment residue for use as a soil substitute compared with decomposed granite soil
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 361–365, June 2010
How to Cite
PARK, S.-G., OHASHI, M., KUROSAWA, K., KIM, Y.-J. and YAHATA, H. (2010), Evaluation of the physical properties of water treatment residue for use as a soil substitute compared with decomposed granite soil. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 361–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00468.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received 13 November 2009. Accepted for publication 25 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!