Effects of contact angle on fingered flow during non-ponding infiltration into dry sand layers
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 366–370, June 2010
How to Cite
ANNAKA, T. and HANAYAMA, S. (2010), Effects of contact angle on fingered flow during non-ponding infiltration into dry sand layers. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 366–370. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00469.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received 28 November 2009. Accepted for publication 30 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!