Accuracy criteria for measuring carbon and nitrogen concentrations in forest soil and litter samples
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 466–475, June 2010
How to Cite
UGAWA, S., HASHIMOTO, T., AIZAWA, S., KANEKO, S. and TAKAHASHI, M. (2010), Accuracy criteria for measuring carbon and nitrogen concentrations in forest soil and litter samples. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 466–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00474.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received 16 September 2009.Accepted for publication 7 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!