Enzymatic activity and nutrient availability in the rhizosphere of poplar plantations treated with fresh grass mulch
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 483–491, June 2010
How to Cite
FANG, S., LIU, J., LIU, D. and XIE, B. (2010), Enzymatic activity and nutrient availability in the rhizosphere of poplar plantations treated with fresh grass mulch. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 483–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00480.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received 31 January 2010.Accepted for publication 11 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!