Present addresses: †Rohto Pharmaceutical Company, 6-5-1-3, Kunimidai, Kizugawa, Kyoto 619-0216, Japan.
Xylem and phloem transport of Cd, Zn and Fe into the grains of rice plants (Oryza sativa L.) grown in continuously flooded Cd-contaminated soil
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 445–453, June 2010
How to Cite
YONEYAMA, T., GOSHO, T., KATO, M., GOTO, S. and HAYASHI, H. (2010), Xylem and phloem transport of Cd, Zn and Fe into the grains of rice plants (Oryza sativa L.) grown in continuously flooded Cd-contaminated soil. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 445–453. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00481.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Received 21 October 2009.Accepted for publication 17 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!