Effects of changes in the soil environment associated with heavy precipitation on soil greenhouse gas fluxes in a Siberian larch forest near Yakutsk
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 645–662, August 2010
How to Cite
KOIDE, T., SAITO, H., SHIROTA, T., IWAHANA, G., LOPEZ C., M. L., MAXIMOV, T. C., HASEGAWA, S. and HATANO, R. (2010), Effects of changes in the soil environment associated with heavy precipitation on soil greenhouse gas fluxes in a Siberian larch forest near Yakutsk. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 645–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00484.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received 12 September 2009. Accepted for publication 9 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!