Effects of changes in the soil environment associated with heavy precipitation on soil greenhouse gas fluxes in a Siberian larch forest near Yakutsk
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 645–662, August 2010
How to Cite
KOIDE, T., SAITO, H., SHIROTA, T., IWAHANA, G., LOPEZ C., M. L., MAXIMOV, T. C., HASEGAWA, S. and HATANO, R. (2010), Effects of changes in the soil environment associated with heavy precipitation on soil greenhouse gas fluxes in a Siberian larch forest near Yakutsk. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 645–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00484.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received 12 September 2009. Accepted for publication 9 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!