Present address: †National Institute of Livestock and Grassland Science, National Agriculture and Food Research Organization, Tochigi 329-2793, Japan.
Rapid simultaneous multi-element determination of soils and environmental samples with polarizing energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometry using pressed powder pellets
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 530–540, August 2010
How to Cite
MATSUNAMI, H., MATSUDA, K., YAMASAKI, S.-i., KIMURA, K., OGAWA, Y., MIURA, Y., YAMAJI, I. and TSUCHIYA, N. (2010), Rapid simultaneous multi-element determination of soils and environmental samples with polarizing energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometry using pressed powder pellets. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 530–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00489.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received 25 November 2009. Accepted for publication 2 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!