Present address: †National Institute of Livestock and Grassland Science, National Agriculture and Food Research Organization, Tochigi 329-2793, Japan.
Rapid simultaneous multi-element determination of soils and environmental samples with polarizing energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometry using pressed powder pellets
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 530–540, August 2010
How to Cite
MATSUNAMI, H., MATSUDA, K., YAMASAKI, S.-i., KIMURA, K., OGAWA, Y., MIURA, Y., YAMAJI, I. and TSUCHIYA, N. (2010), Rapid simultaneous multi-element determination of soils and environmental samples with polarizing energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometry using pressed powder pellets. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 530–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00489.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received 25 November 2009. Accepted for publication 2 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!