Compost amendment enhances the biological properties of Andosols and improves phosphorus utilization from added rock phosphate
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 607–616, August 2010
How to Cite
WICKRAMATILAKE, A. R. P., KOUNO, K. and NAGAOKA, T. (2010), Compost amendment enhances the biological properties of Andosols and improves phosphorus utilization from added rock phosphate. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 607–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00493.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received 4 October 2009. Accepted for publication 7 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!