Simulating short-term dynamics of non-increasing soil respiration rates by a model using Michaelis-Menten kinetics
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 570–578, August 2010
How to Cite
SAWADA, K., FUNAKAWA, S. and KOSAKI, T. (2010), Simulating short-term dynamics of non-increasing soil respiration rates by a model using Michaelis-Menten kinetics. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 570–578. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00495.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received 26 November 2009. Accepted for publication 7 May 2010.
Vol. 56, Issue 6, 874–882, Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!