Soil iron fractionation and availability at selected landscape positions in a loessial gully region of northwestern China
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 617–626, August 2010
How to Cite
WEI, X., SHAO, M., ZHUANG, J. and HORTON, R. (2010), Soil iron fractionation and availability at selected landscape positions in a loessial gully region of northwestern China. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 617–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00497.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received 20 January 2010. Accepted for publication 26 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!