Effects of understory removal and N-fixing species seeding on soil N2O fluxes in four forest plantations in southern China
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 541–551, August 2010
How to Cite
LI, H., FU, S., ZHAO, H. and XIA, H. (2010), Effects of understory removal and N-fixing species seeding on soil N2O fluxes in four forest plantations in southern China. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 541–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00498.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received 27 September 2009. Accepted for publication 19 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!