Volcanic ash additions control soil carbon accumulation in brown forest soils in Japan
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 734–744, October 2010
How to Cite
IMAYA, A., YOSHINAGA, S., INAGAKI, Y., TANAKA, N. and OHTA, S. (2010), Volcanic ash additions control soil carbon accumulation in brown forest soils in Japan. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 734–744. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00508.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received 21 January 2010. Accepted for publication 22 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!