Present addresses: Kitami Agricultural Experiment Station, AzaYayoi, Kunneppu, Hokkaido 099-1496, Japan.
Interpretation of soil mineral nitrogen by scoring organic matter and nitrogen management as an “N-score” in the fields of Hokkaido before sugar beet planting
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 750–759, October 2010
How to Cite
FUEKI, N., SATO, K. and NAKATSU, S. (2010), Interpretation of soil mineral nitrogen by scoring organic matter and nitrogen management as an “N-score” in the fields of Hokkaido before sugar beet planting. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 750–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00509.x
Okoppe Outstation of Monbetsu Branch Office, Hokkaido Abashiri Agricultural Extension Center, AzaOkoppe, Okoppe, Hokkaido 098-1612, Japan.
Central Agricultural Experiment Station, Naganuma, Hokkaido 069-1395, Japan.
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received 10 March 2010. Accepted for publication 22 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!