Vertical changes in bacterial and archaeal communities with soil depth in Japanese paddy fields
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 705–715, October 2010
How to Cite
WATANABE, T., WANG, G., TAKI, K., OHASHI, Y., KIMURA, M. and ASAKAWA, S. (2010), Vertical changes in bacterial and archaeal communities with soil depth in Japanese paddy fields. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 705–715. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00511.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2010
- Received 23 February 2010. Accepted for publication 10 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!