In situ short-term carbon and nitrogen dynamics in relation to microbial dynamics after a simulated rainfall in croplands of different soil texture in Thailand
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 813–823, December 2010
How to Cite
SUGIHARA, S., FUNAKAWA, S. and KOSAKI, T. (2010), In situ short-term carbon and nitrogen dynamics in relation to microbial dynamics after a simulated rainfall in croplands of different soil texture in Thailand. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 813–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00516.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received 6 February 2010. Accepted for publication 8 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!