Present address: National Agriculture and Food Research Organization, National Agricultural Research Center, Tsukuba 305-8666, Japan.
Maintenance of soybean yield with reduced phosphorus application by previous cropping with mycorrhizal plants
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 824–830, December 2010
How to Cite
OKA, N., KARASAWA, T., OKAZAKI, K. and TAKEBE, M. (2010), Maintenance of soybean yield with reduced phosphorus application by previous cropping with mycorrhizal plants. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 824–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00518.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received 26 April 2010. Accepted for publication 26 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!