An Eco-Frontier Fellow at the National Institute for Agro-Environmental Sciences from August 1998 to March 2000.
Effect of urea placement on the time-depth profiles of NO, N2O and mineral nitrogen concentrations in an Andisol during a Chinese cabbage growing season
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Soil Science and Plant Nutrition
Soil Science & Plant Nutrition
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 861–869, December 2010
How to Cite
HOU, A., TSURUTA, H., McCREARY, M. A. and HOSEN, Y. (2010), Effect of urea placement on the time-depth profiles of NO, N2O and mineral nitrogen concentrations in an Andisol during a Chinese cabbage growing season. Soil Science & Plant Nutrition, 56: 861–869. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0765.2010.00519.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2010
- Received 19 August 2010. Accepted for publication 26 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!