Coronary Artery Dilatation in LEOPARD Syndrome. A Child Case and Literature Review
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal Compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Congenital Heart Disease
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 38–41, January/February 2009
How to Cite
Iwasaki, Y., Horigome, H., Takahashi-Igari, M., Kato, Y., Razzaque, M. A. and Matsuoka, R. (2009), Coronary Artery Dilatation in LEOPARD Syndrome. A Child Case and Literature Review. Congenital Heart Disease, 4: 38–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0803.2008.00243.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2009
- Accepted in final form: October 15, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!