Variation in Interstage Outpatient Care after the Norwood Procedure: A Report from the Joint Council on Congenital Heart Disease National Quality Improvement Collaborative
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Congenital Heart Disease © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Congenital Heart Disease
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 98–107, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Schidlow, D. N., Anderson, J. B., Klitzner, T. S., Beekman III, R. H., Jenkins, K. J., Kugler, J. D., Martin, G. R., Neish, S. R., Rosenthal, G. L., Lannon, C. and For the JCCHD National Pediatric Cardiology Quality Improvement Collaborative (2011), Variation in Interstage Outpatient Care after the Norwood Procedure: A Report from the Joint Council on Congenital Heart Disease National Quality Improvement Collaborative. Congenital Heart Disease, 6: 98–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0803.2011.00509.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Accepted in final form: January 16, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!