Implementation of a Routine Developmental Follow-up Program for Children with Congenital Heart Disease: Early Results
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 Copyright the Authors. Congenital Heart Disease © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Congenital Heart Disease
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 451–460, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Soto, C. B., Olude, O., Hoffmann, R. G., Bear, L., Chin, A., Dasgupta, M. and Mussatto, K. (2011), Implementation of a Routine Developmental Follow-up Program for Children with Congenital Heart Disease: Early Results. Congenital Heart Disease, 6: 451–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0803.2011.00546.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2011
- Accepted in final form: April 23, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!