Tricuspid Valve Replacement through a Left Atriotomy and Transseptal Approach in a Congenitally Malformed Heart
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Congenital Heart Disease
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages E49–E51, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Kogon, B. E., Grudziak, J., McConnell, M. and Book, W. M. (2013), Tricuspid Valve Replacement through a Left Atriotomy and Transseptal Approach in a Congenitally Malformed Heart. Congenital Heart Disease, 8: E49–E51. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0803.2011.00612.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted in final form: November 13, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!