The Passage of Charter Legislation in Virginia: The Role of Resistance, Party, and Regional Tension
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
© 2002 Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 707–734, December 2002
How to Cite
Hess, F. M. and Winkler, A. (2002), The Passage of Charter Legislation in Virginia: The Role of Resistance, Party, and Regional Tension. Politics & Policy, 30: 707–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2002.tb00141.x
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!