Adversarial Jurisprudence: Legal Education and the Demise of the Consensual Norm
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
© 2002 Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 763–783, December 2002
How to Cite
Davis, J. (2002), Adversarial Jurisprudence: Legal Education and the Demise of the Consensual Norm. Politics & Policy, 30: 763–783. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2002.tb00143.x
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!