Presidential Power and Congressional Acquiescence in the “War” on Terrorism: A New Constitutional Equilibrium?
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Politics & Policy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 258–303, June 2006
How to Cite
Owens, J. E. (2006), Presidential Power and Congressional Acquiescence in the “War” on Terrorism: A New Constitutional Equilibrium?. Politics & Policy, 34: 258–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2006.00015.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!