Keeping it Professional: The Influence of Political Consultants on Candidate Attitudes toward Negative Campaigning
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Politics & Policy
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 246–272, June 2007
How to Cite
Francia, P. L. and Herrnson, P. S. (2007), Keeping it Professional: The Influence of Political Consultants on Candidate Attitudes toward Negative Campaigning. Politics & Policy, 35: 246–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2007.00059.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!