Acknowledgements: The author thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, the German Academic Exchange Service (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst), all the interview partners, and colleagues at the Osteuropa Institut Regensburg for help with this article.
Energy Security, Normative Dilemmas, and Institutional Camouflage: Europe's Pragmatism
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 611–635, June 2009
How to Cite
WOOD, S. (2009), Energy Security, Normative Dilemmas, and Institutional Camouflage: Europe's Pragmatism. Politics & Policy, 37: 611–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2009.00187.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!