Rock and a Hard Place: Public Willingness to Trade Civil Rights and Liberties for Greater Security
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 1095–1129, October 2009
How to Cite
JENKINS-SMITH, H. C. and HERRON, K. G. (2009), Rock and a Hard Place: Public Willingness to Trade Civil Rights and Liberties for Greater Security. Politics & Policy, 37: 1095–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2009.00215.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!