The Anti-Immigrant Fervor in Georgia: Return of the Nativist or Just Politics as Usual?
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 53–80, February 2010
How to Cite
SABIA, D. (2010), The Anti-Immigrant Fervor in Georgia: Return of the Nativist or Just Politics as Usual?. Politics & Policy, 38: 53–80. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2009.00228.x
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!