Acknowledgements: We would like to thank our colleague Charles H. Blake and the four anonymous reviewers for their important suggestions and constructive criticism.
Selective Media Exposure and Partisan Differences about Sarah Palin's Candidacy
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 195–221, April 2011
How to Cite
JONES, D. A., FERRAIOLO, K. and BYRNE, J. (2011), Selective Media Exposure and Partisan Differences about Sarah Palin's Candidacy. Politics & Policy, 39: 195–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00288.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!