Acknowledgements: We would like to thank our colleague Charles H. Blake and the four anonymous reviewers for their important suggestions and constructive criticism.
Selective Media Exposure and Partisan Differences about Sarah Palin's Candidacy
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 195–221, April 2011
How to Cite
JONES, D. A., FERRAIOLO, K. and BYRNE, J. (2011), Selective Media Exposure and Partisan Differences about Sarah Palin's Candidacy. Politics & Policy, 39: 195–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00288.x
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!