Acknowledgements: We are grateful to our anonymous reviewers for their critical and insightful comments that helped to make our emerging work in Narrative Policy Framework clearer, accessible, and connected to the broader policy literature and democratic ideals.
Narrative Policy Framework: The Influence of Media Policy Narratives on Public Opinion
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 373–400, June 2011
How to Cite
SHANAHAN, E. A., MCBETH, M. K. and HATHAWAY, P. L. (2011), Narrative Policy Framework: The Influence of Media Policy Narratives on Public Opinion. Politics & Policy, 39: 373–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00295.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!