Acknowledgements: I would like to thank the various colleagues of the GIGA who provided valuable feedback on an earlier draft of this article, as well as Politics & Policy's Co-Editor in Chief, Emma R. Norman, and three anonymous reviewers for the helpful comments. I am also grateful to DFG (German Research Association) for generously funding the research for this article.
Oil in Venezuela: Triggering Conflicts or Ensuring Stability? A Historical Comparative Analysis
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 583–611, August 2011
How to Cite
MÄHLER, A. (2011), Oil in Venezuela: Triggering Conflicts or Ensuring Stability? A Historical Comparative Analysis. Politics & Policy, 39: 583–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-1346.2011.00305.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!